Wednesday 27 August 2014

The ZOMBIE apocalypse Book Tag!

Okay! So i found this Tag on youtube ^.^ It was invented by This Guy. He's really hilarious so go check out his channel!

Basically, I have chosen 5 physical books from my shelves. Each book will answer two questions. The first name I see when I flip through the book will be the answer of that question. For example: Who is the first to get shot? *opens book at random page* Daemon Black! Oh my, poor daemon *smirks* I will only go to your funeral if there's cake ;). Because i'm just that awesome.

5 beautiful books on my ugly table ^.^ 

Here are the books i chose! ------>

So the first book is Half Bad by Sally Green
 ^.^ I loved that book. It was really interesting and written beautifully.

Then there's the three musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. In the picture you might notice that it's actually I Tre Moschettieri... That's because it's written in Italian :P

Next up is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by you know who. God i love this book so much! 

Aaaand then we have Catching fire by Suzanne Collins! Written in Dutch as you might have noticed :P.
I loved the hungergames.. Mockingjay was my favorite of the trilogy. You know, war and everything. I hated Katniss though. Selfish piece of human.

And LAST LAST BUT NOT LEAST we have Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone!
Love this book. 'Nuff said.

Now let's get down to the actual page flipping skedaddle shall we? :D We shall!
The first book that i will use isssss *drum roffle* CATCHING FIRE! *throws confetti* 

First question for catching fire is The first person to die? Haymitch! D: No... i liked Haymitch... *cries* Ugh. Atleast he didn't turn into a zombie.

Second question for Catching Fire is The person you trip to get away from the zombies? Sad thing is... i totally see myself tripping someone xD Peeta! HA DIE PEETA! You won't be missed >:)


Next books will beeeeeeeeeeee Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!! *takes precious book in hands* Careful now...

Third question! The first person to turn into a zombie? Headless Nick... But he's already dead! D: that doesn't count! *flips again* Slughorn! hmm, i actually see him turning into a zombie xD Would be fun. I'd keep his head with me in a basket and sell it on Ebay ^.^

fourth question! The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies? D:<  Marvolo What! I hate you right now! No way i'm joining your crew anytime soon! HMPH


Moving on to Half Bad! :D

Fifth question. The IDIOT of the team? Oh this is going to be interesting. Gabriel! HA he is an idiot though. I hated Gabriel. F you Gabriel! I'll kill you anyway if when you become a liability ^.^

sixth questionnn. The "brains" of the team? Jessica. WHAT no. I'm not going to be in this group if JESSICA is the smart one! D:< She's like the meanest, dumbest, annoyingest (yes, that's a word), traitorous bastard ever!


Get ready for Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone! yayyyyyyy *pets cover affectionatly*

seventh question! The team's medic? SCABBERS?! ...okay, i don't wanna be in this team anymore!

eighth question :D. The weapon expert? Oh this better be good. Ronald I don't know about you, but I don't see him handling a weapon... :/


And at last we have The Three Musketeers! :D :D :D 

ninth question. The Brawler? oehh, can I be the brawler? I could be like... a female Daryl Dickson, even though Daryl doesn't really brawl. Athos! Meh.. I can deal with that. okay. Atleast we have a decent brawler!

LAST QUESTION! :D The team CAPTAIN? *Lays book aside* No book needed. of course I will be the captain. How will you expect everyone to survive without me eh? 


wow :) This was actually pretty fun. Now.. time to tag some people! I tag:
  • my buddies The Misses!
  • Buddy Tia
  • anyone that wants to do this tag! :D put down a link to your post in the comments if you decide to do this tag! :D That way i can read it :)
Lots of Luck,
Bee





No comments:

Post a Comment